Friday, November 11, 2011

Blaze Color Change Nail Polish Colors

Debra Mattes
President CEO


As I was deciding the nail polish color names for our Blaze color change Glitz on Madison line I thought of what most people think of around the holidays.  Good food, family, friends, parties, dressy clothes, Las Vegas and happy faces.

Being that I'm in a great place in my life, I wanted the most important event to play a part in the naming of our color change glitter line.  Glitz on Madison is the collection named after my first born granddaughter, and Kenzie's Classics are named after my second granddaughter.


I can't wait to take Madison and Mackenzie for their first mani / pedis!  I can only imagine them trying to choose what color change polishes they want to wear.  My favorite for the season reminds me of a warm cocktail and my favorite sweet, chocolate candy!  Amaretto to chocolate velvet is a beautiful warm orange that when exposed the sunlight changes to deep chocolate.like velvet. The other favorite of mine is our Amethyst Rocks, deep pink that changes to a rich deep purple.

Blaze Color change nail polish is great polish indoors, and has the added bonus of a great color change outdoors.  Sometimes it’s difficult for me to choose a color.  So many times I get a manicure and just can't make a decision.  With Blaze color change nail polishes you never get bored.  Two looks for the price of one.  Paired with rich compliment colors, Blaze nail polish is a great way to add some fun to your manicure.


1 comment: