Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SolarActive® Color Changing Hair Accessories


     SolarActive® color changing hair accessories are only one of the newest products from SolarActive®. With SolarActive® color changing pony beads and all different whimsical solid color beads, the new SolarActive® color changing hair accessories are sure to grab attention. Each SolarActive® hair accessory has different color white pony beads when they aren't exposed the the sunlight, and in between are bead shapes such as fish, happy faces, lady bugs and my new favorite with sunglass beads.

Indoors
Outdoors
                    












     I was at the beach and went to the snack shack this weekend. A few girls were behind me, and they were talking about how cute my hair schruncie was. I showed them that when we go back outside some of the beads will burst into color because they change to a color from the energy of the sun. They of course didn't believe me, so it was the perfect time for a SolarActive® demonstration. So after they admired the beautiful satin ribbon and hand crocheted work, we all went back outside. The laughs and the 'Whoa' were nothing less than what I expected! They loved the SolarActive® magic! Each of the girls came back to my umbrella to get my card. I just love this business. SolarActive® products always bring on the smiles.

Indoors
Outdoors












     For more information on SolarActive® color change products visit our website at www.solaractiveintl.com.

Like us on Facebook to be entered into our SolarActive® contest for our weekly giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment